You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The suitable candidate must be pursuing a Master or PHD degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
-Must be available to work of at least 3 months.
- Interest in Information Security.
- Technical writing skills required.
-3 months experience or understanding of software development lifecycle, interest in Application Development and Security, experience or familiarity with agile development practices.
Inside this Business Group
Application Security team is seeking an intern who is creative, innovative and passionate mindset on protecting and securing information security assets. This an exciting opportunity to help drive the evolution of information security tools to provide real-time support to development engineers in support of Agile development practices.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Will have the opportunity to work with security specialists to assess and/or analyze and document information security requirements and controls for an Enterprise Platform Security Development Lifecycle tool.
- Will help review and document training and guideline material to support software developers security requirements and expectations.
- Ensure controls map to policies.
- Take user requirements and create into stories for agile development.
- Update the needed controls in an SDL tool so they can be presented to developers in an on-demand format.
- Ability to interpret requirements and provide feedback.
- Learn new competencies and skills, working with latest technology and information security.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Must be professional in conduct and practice and also reliable.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1144530/Application-Security-Intern-Open/
• Post ID: 13760565 sacramento