Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Estee Lauder, Full Time: Roseville, CA, Galleria at
Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:28 PM
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy s Beauty, it s how we make magic, and it s exactly what you ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You ll run the business like it s your own but with the backing of America s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it gratis, and you re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
With a role as a Counter Manager in the Macy s Cosmetics Department, you will be responsible for supervising the complete operations of a cosmetics line, including developing a team of highly productive Beauty Advisors. Additionally, you will make one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of beauty and style, develop your artistic side through customer consultation and make-up and product application, and attain a sense of accomplishment when your skills combine with your passion for beauty to reach personal and team sales goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals
- Alert Sales Manager of needs and concerns of the business and staff
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Develop and implement business-driving events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals;
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results;
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration;
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in Cosmetics.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and interpret general business reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change in American monetary units
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must posses a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be able to lead by example
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Gratis Product Allowance
Be an Artist
Become an artist.
Associated topics: account, client service, counter, customer, customer service, greet, outlet, sales associates, sales professional, sell
• Location: Sacramento
• Post ID: 19972532 sacramento