A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.
Associated topics: agent, broker, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate courier, residential, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 22486797 sacramento