Why Work Here?
“The BEST account residuals & overrides in the industry lots of room to grow and to grow your income.”
This sales position requires a person who is outgoing, energetic and able to communicate well with small to mid-sized business owners. All individuals start out as Business Consultants and are expected to run preset appointments and self-generate business primarily face to face or other networking opportunities. We help with the sales process by giving you daily verified appointments to sell our wide range of products and services. This position is Commission based, Bonuses & Monthly Residual Income you can build. The BEST Monthly account residuals & overrides in the industry provided to grow your income. Business to Business sales experience is preferred but not a must.
General Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative
· Run & Set appointments with business owners.
· Pricing, account sign-up, activation, and account management fall within your responsibility.
· Dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers.
· Figure out the customer's needs by using your best communication skills set, provide solutions, and CLOSE THE DEAL!
· Become an expert who understands small business and payment processing.
· Educate business owners on the payment processing industry, payroll services, point of sale products & customer loyalty programs designed to increase cash sales.
· Upselling current & future clients on our other products and services.
· Work with our IRIS CRM.
· Works well independently and as part of a team.
· Participates in weekly sales meetings and other company functions.
Qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative
· Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills.
· B2B sales experience & incentive-driven.
· Must have proficient computer skills and the ability to quickly learn.
· Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity.
· Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong desire to achieve sales & income goals.
· Must have valid driver's license, auto insurance & reliable transportation.
· Bilingual skills are a plus but not a must.
About Integrity Business Partners, LLC:
Integrity Business Partners is a full-service payment provider offering solutions and consulting services for all business. Our company’s primary objective is providing business owners with our value-based business solutions as an industry leader with transparency across all aspects of services we provide. We strive to set ourselves differently than just a routine sales organization but to truly set the business owner up for continued success across all platforms and services offered.
• Post ID: 22409312 sacramento