A Marketing Manager (Real Estate) is also known as a real estate agent. In this position, you will guide clients through the process of buying and selling real estate. When selling a home, clients need the expertise of a Marketing Manager to help them prepare their home for sale and to price it competitively for their local real estate market. You will be responsible for suggesting marketing strategies to make your clients home stand out to home buyers. You will also help clients in the home purchasing process by showing them homes that fit their criteria.
- Create marketing strategies to help clients' homes sell quickly
- Network with other Marketing Managers to get the word out about your home listings
- Keep up-to-date on the local real estate market and be aware of current home listings and sales
- Organize the creation of marketing materials advertising your services
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a property that is a good fit
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and answer all questions
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.
• Post ID: 21954532 sacramento