About the Job
Petrovich Development Company is a commercial real estate development company who is seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as the Assistant Property Manager (APM). The APM is responsible for providing all aspects of support in all areas of property management for the day-to-day operations of the Company’s portfolio.
The APM will be responsible for assisting with maintenance requests, tenant relations, rent collections, vendor and tenant insurance certificates compliance, annual budget preparation, tenant turnover and property improvements, preparation of vendor contracts, tenant sales reports and vendor invoice coding. The APM must be outgoing, self-motivated, proactive and possess strong organizational skills in addition to being able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. The APM must be able to communicate effectively with tenants, vendors, contractors, employees, manager and owners.
- MaintainPM spreadsheets; tenant contact list, vendor list,utility logs, emergency lists and all other necessary documents.
- Invoice coding/copying.
- Collection of all rents on time and provide detailed monthly delinquent report.
- Prepare letters for new tenants such as Possession letters, Commencement Date Certification, Rent Commencement letters, etc.
- Coordination of property maintenance issues with tenants, vendors and contractors.
- Track and assist with Tenant turnover/move-outs includingturnover letters, commencement memorandums, letters,and subsequent lease administration/tracking.
- Annual bidding of vendor contracts and renewal of all servicecontracts.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Assist with lease administration.
- Maintain all tenant and vendor insurance certificates to ensure compliance with lease requirements.
•Prepare tenant letters for yearly estimates and year-end reconciliations breakdown sheets.
•Minimum of 3 years Open Air and or Mixed-Use.
•Experience in retail commercial property management required.
•Must be very proficient on Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook. Timberline knowledge a plus but not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please apply by email to email@example.com
• Post ID: 16555663 sacramento