A Realtor/Independent Contractor is a real estate agent who guides clients through the purchase and sale of a property. In this career, you will work with clients to place their home on the market and will consult with them on how to best prepare their home for a successful and fast sale. When selling a home, clients need a Realtor they can trust for expert advice on how to price their home and sell it for excellent value. This career requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consult with clients on how to prepare their property for sale and market it in a way that makes it stand out in the local real estate community
- Organize home showings and open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Negotiate on client's behalf when drafting real estate contracts
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing, listing consultant, realtor, resident, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
• Post ID: 21904977 sacramento