Client Customer Engineering organization is looking for talented under grad interns to work in their Windows Eco-System Development team.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- You will be responsible for configuration, setup, debug, analysis and evaluation of best in class Intel architecture based customer PC/laptop/2in1/tablet systems.
- Other responsibilities include creating software debug tools, Automating validation test cases and performing testing/validation on customer designs.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in C, C++, Python.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Strong knowledge of Computer architecture and High speed electrical interfaces likes USB3.0, PCIe, SATA.
- Good understanding of HW debug tools like Oscilloscopes, protocol logic analyzers.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: C, C++, Python.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1465158/Platform-Debug-Intern/
• Post ID: 21300062 sacramento