In this contract role as a Recruiter, you will need to:
Leverage expertise to effectively engage with HIRING MANAGERS to understand the needed requirements and when necessary challenge the hiring manager's talent requirements and assumptions.
Develop, plan, validate and drive operational response to the hiring manager/business/department talent requirements.
Show the ability to influence at the hiring manager level and beyond to drive bigger changes.
Influence peers and management to effectively communicate and contribute to staffing strategies, initiatives and sourcing plans.
Influence managers and other business group stakeholders to align internal efforts to the best recruiting approaches to hire the top candidates for their needs.
Generate new ideas and creative solutions to problems while meeting talent deliverables.
Advise, customize, and bring expertise to the CANDIDATE beyond the proposed role.
Generate a dialog that is based on the candidate's needs and desires.
Create value to the candidate by helping candidate's understand their challenges and opportunities in a new or different way helping them arrive at new or better solutions than those they would have discovered on their own, e.g. identifying Intel opportunities beyond a specific role acts as the candidates' advocate in Intel.
Build trusting relationship with candidates and be the person that provides the candidates with the window into Intel.
This would encompass providing insight to the Intel business and culture by building a personalized relationship, providing timely follow up and feedback, having the ability to communicate the role clearly and manage expectations.
Assess whether the candidate is a fit for Intel and able to close the candidate with an "accept" of employment offer.
Provide a smooth and professional start-to-end candidate experience.
- Bachelor's degree in HR administration or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting or sourcing .
You will also need:
- An expert recruiting skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates as successful identification and adoption of emerging channels.
- A demonstrated background of being a recruiting ambassador both physically in outreach to external organizations as well as electronically through social media venues.
- A demonstrated industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical road-maps that affect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Ability to advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate experience
- Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments.
- Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- Possesses knowledge of talent mapping methodologies, functions and vendors.
- Has the ability to reach out into the external market to effectively identify, attract and interact with passive candidates.
- Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs.
- Partners with other business functions to ensure demonstration of a cohesive and comprehensive talent map.
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process.
- Has established industry and professional peer connections to pulse and sense recruiting opportunity windows created by talent movements in the market.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1528423/Contract-Recruiter/
• Post ID: 22261087 sacramento