We're looking for Telemetry RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Sacramento, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you will provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for RNs to monitor. Telemetry RNs read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Identify irregular telemetry readings and notify appropriate medical team members.
- Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
WINTER NEEDThis is a Med/Tele Float need.Must have AHA BLS and ACLS.Must be willing to float where competent. Prefers prior EPIC experience
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, mhb, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery
• Post ID: 19434802 sacramento