Excellent opportunity for Registered Nurses with VITAS Healthcare in Sacramento, CA
- Full Time - 12a - 8a shifts
- Positions open for the Placer, Solano and Sacramento Counties
The VITAS Registered Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care.
Our Registered Nurses serve patients in skilled nursing facility, assisted living communities, private residences, and at times hospitals.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Current California Registered Nurse license required.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health preferred.
- ADN required
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, hospice, intensive care, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
• Post ID: 20026582 sacramento