Your main role as a Sr. IC Design Accelerator DA, CAD Architect will be to implement creative solutions on the fly to accelerate IC design and silicon tapeout of non-volatile memory products and/or adjacent solutions critical to Intel's virtuous cycle of growth.
In this position, you will be part of the Centralized Design Acceleration and Operations team CDAO working on the development and support of next generation IC design flows for either Logic/Digital, ASIC, Analog Mixed-Signal or full custom circuits.
As an experienced Design Accelerator in the team DA or CAD engineer, you will be required to assume a technical leadership role in the development of these design flows for multiple engineering customers Internal or External using industry standard EDA software such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, etc...
You may be responsible for new EDA tool evaluations, selections, support, collateral creation PDK, FDK or CAD flow development for the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG, NVM or other Intel IC/ASIC design teams focusing on the introduction of Next Generation technologies such as Silicon Photonics SPPD, DCG, Perceptual Computing Intel RealSense - PerC, NTG or Intel Labs.
- You must possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Computer Science with at least 7 years of experience in IC Design, ASIC or Computer Aided Design CAD, or a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in IC Design, ASIC or Computer Aided Design CAD.
- Solid track record with Cadence, Synopsys and/or Mentor tools is expected
- Solid experience with Intel internal tools and flows would be a plus DTS, ICF
- Demonstrate expertise with various Electronic Design Automation EDA software, flows and architecture
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Integrated Circuit IC, ASIC simulation tools and related methodologies
- Demonstrate experience in front-to-back digital or analog flows RTL to GDS expert, or SPICE to GDS expert
- Demonstrate experience with multiple CAD flows: frontend, backend, custom, digital, collateral PDK, FDK
- Excellent programming skills: Unix, Perl, Python, Skill, Tcl, C/C++ or other
- Practical experience and solid track record with data management software is expected DesignSync, Mercurial, Git/Gatekeeper, etc...
- Demonstrate experience in CMOS Design, ASIC Design, VLSI and Device Physics
- Demonstrate experience to interface with engineers, senior managers and stakeholders by providing schedule updates and roadmap plans
- Demonstrate experience to mentor, coach and lead small groups of junior engineers working across Intel sites
Detailed job function may require:
- Demonstrate experience with Cadence DFII environment such as Schematic Composer and/or Virtuoso Layout Editor
- Demonstrate experience with industry Spice or Fast-Spice Simulators such as Spectre, Eldo, Ultrasim, etc...
- Demonstrate experience with Mentor Graphics software such as Calibre for DRC/LVS or Star-RCXT for Parasitic Extraction
- Demonstrate experience with Synopsys Digital tools such as Design Compiler DC, IC Compiler ICC, ICC2, Primetime PT and other Logic Design Automation tools or scripts
- Demonstrate understanding of RTL Synthesis, APR, Timing Closure Physical Design and Verification
Additional qualifications include:
- Prior experience with Intel Labs, Intel startups or with Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG, Flash would be a plus
- Familiarity with external Foundries would be a plus TSMC or other
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Team player and self-motivated technical leader aligned with Intel values GPTW
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
US, California, Santa Clara
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1500093/Sr.-IC-Design-Accelerator-CAD-Architect-I/
• Post ID: 21870452 sacramento