If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics hardware engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual Technologies Team (VTT) has opportunities for you. In VTT delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display, GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. This position is in 3D Graphics hardware front-end development where you will be working closely within a team of graphics hardware design/validation engineers, micro-architects, and architects on 3D Graphics blocks subsystems targeting a wide range of Intel's future generation processor products. The development environment is dynamic and fast-moving, focused on high-quality results, frequently entailing multiple projects under concurrent development. You will be encouraged to take informed risks, to continuously seek useful innovations and process improvements, and to have fun while doing so. In this you will be collaborating with team members and other key partners located across multiple US and international sites.
- Analysis, interpretation, and assessment of hardware architectural specifications defining feature requirements for 3D Graphics blocks.
- Definition and development of test plans, verification environments, validation components bus functional models, trackers, checkers, scoreboards, test benches, etc., functional coverage points, assertions, random and directed tests, random test constraints, etc. to validate 3D Graphics blocks HDL code at various levels of integration.
- Integration and maintenance of HDL models and verification environments for simulation and ASIC logic synthesis.
- Execution and debug of hardware simulations achievement of functional test coverage objectives.
- Identification and closure of design and environment defects, including bug fixes.
- Characterization and analysis of performance and power simulation results.
- Debug of graphics hardware in emulation and/or silicon hardware environments working with synthetic low-level tests as well as with stimulus from real-world applications and benchmarks and the graphics driver.
If you are a self-motivated individual, having great communication, strong problem solving and teamwork skills then you should apply to this opportunity.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in with 5+ years of experience in VLSI, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. A Master's degree with 3+ years of experience is preferred.
You should have 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Designing and validating Cache Coherency, Graphics and Media blocks and Memory controller.
- System Verilog/OVM/UVM design development/verification environment.
- Formal verification techniques.
- Strong background in scripting - PERL,TCL, Phyton. Experience with Emulation environment.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1497028/Graphics-Hardware-Verification-Engineer/
• Post ID: 21716832 sacramento