Plumbing company located in Carmichael is looking for a part-time office scheduler/general office support person to support their busy office.
Normal hours Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm
*please note training hours are Mon-Fri 4 hours a day for the first two weeks
This position will support scheduling of plumbing technicians for insurance work, new construction, re-pipes, etc.. We are looking for a person who has the ability to prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians.
- Must have 2 years office experience
- High School Diploma
- Strong customer service and creative problem-solving experience
- General computer knowledge and experience including Microsoft Office including Word and Excel required
- Experience with Google Calendar
- Scheduling multiple appointments with a variety of technicians experience preferred
- Knowledge of plumbing repairs, preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, must be organized, ability to prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under minimal supervision
Interviews starting 2/7/18 & 2/8/18
**** Please note to apply for this position you must email an updated copy of your resume and cover letter to ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase "scheduler applicant" in the subject line, your application will NOT be considered if you do not follow these steps.***
Job Type: Part-time
• Post ID: 21706962 sacramento