Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2017 12:14 AM
Company Name: The Z Group
Employment Type Full-Time
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team's business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
· Build, implement, and manage all systems, database management, information management, and back-office support
· Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
· Oversee all contracts
· Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
· Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
· Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
· Keep the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
· Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
· Bookkeeping skills
· Great ability to focus
· Concerned about doing things the right way
· Calm under pressure
· Learning based
· Service-based attitude
· Proven ability to succeed
· High school graduate
Please email resumes to email@example.com and change font color of references to red. Thank you!
• Location: Roseville, CA, Sacramento
• Post ID: 13632800 sacramento