Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 10:11 AM
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ( CFO ) -- Consumer Product Goods (CPG) Industry Experienced
Rapid Brands (Sacramento, CA Office)
After appearing on ABC's hit show "Shark Tank", Rapid Ramen, now Rapid Brands has grown to become the fastest growing Microwave Cookware Company in the world. We design microwave cookware products that perfectly cook America's favorite foods with microwave speed and stove-top quality. Our products are now found in over 50,000 retail stores nationwide including Walmart, Target, and Kroger just to name a few. Our products have been ranked as the #1 Best Seller on Amazon.com in microwave accessories.
We have over 15 microwave cookware products on major retail store shelves across the country. Over the past few years we have experienced tremendous growth and success. We've established major licensing partnerships with Top Ramen, Minute Rice, Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, etc.
At Rapid Brands, we are committed to innovating new and exciting products that will help customers spend less time at the stove, and more time focused on the things that matter most.
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) -- Consumer Product Goods (CPG) Industry Experienced
Office Location: Sacramento, California
We have an exciting and very rewarding career opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and accomplished; Chief Financial Officer (CFO) within our corporate office in Sacramento, CA.
It is a strong plus, that this Chief Financial Officer have a Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry background. The Ideal Chief Financial Officer will have past experience directing and overseeing financial activities of a consumer product goods company. Providing financial reporting, projections, and accounting oversight. Preparing company growth plans and managing the financial risks of the corporation. We are looking for seasoned professional that will enjoy working within a fast-paced team environment. Someone that is excited by the challenges of this role, and wants to make his/her mark in our incredibly dynamic company.
Chief Financial Officer Overall Role & Responsibilities:
- Direct the preparation of all financial reporting: Income statements, balance sheets, budgeting, cash flow reports, shareholder reports, bank reports, tax returns, and government/regulatory reporting.
- To improve cost of goods margins
- Manage accounting department, budget preparation, and all audit functions.
- Oversee corporate banking and lending requirements
- Supervise credit and collections.
- Analyze operational efficiency and pinpoint growth opportunities, capital budgeting, sales forecasts, brand performance.
- Evaluate acquisition and/or product expansion opportunities
Chief Financial Officer ideal qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related field is strongly preferred
- Must have a proven track record of success. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success that is beyond reproach.
- Must have prior work experience as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or Controller role
- Considerable to significant senior financial management experience within the Consumer Product Goods ( CPG ) industry is a plus
- Acute financial knowledge of retail marketplace
- Experience in management a AR, AP, credit, collections and chargeback functions. Strong experience in credit analysis
- Ability to think strategically as well as function in a task oriented, hands on environment
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and State corporate tax codes, sales taxes, payroll taxes, business and personal property taxes, government reporting and personal income taxes.
- Experience with GAAP Accounting is a strong plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in groups.
- Ability to measure appropriate levels of financial risk
- Must have a high level of integrity and passion
Interested candidates please email detailed Resume and Cover Letter by clicking the REPLY link at the top left of this page. All candidates will receive entirely confidential employment consideration.
Industry terms: CFO Chief Financial Officer Controller financial finance Manager retail consumer product goods
• Location: Sacramento
• Post ID: 13227789 sacramento